11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Has anyone already thought about how to mount phone in a new interior? Belkin MagSafe for my iPhone is no longer suitable for this Civic =(
Welcome to the forum @kDv! Are you looking for something specifically to mount to the air vents? Or would something like a Cup Holder Phone Mount work for you?

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport Sedan
73 Posts
Since I'm the only one in my civic sport 95% of the time I got a good quality one from Amazon that anchors in a cup holder. Been using it for 3 weeks now, nice and secure, easy to drop the phone in when I get in the car and connect the USB cable for android auto. Yes it takes up a cup holder, but I only need one for me.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Hatchback ST 6MT
427 Posts
I've only ever used mounts like these in my cars that had no display panel that hooked up to my iPhone via CarPlay, so I could use a GPS map app on my phone. Otherwise why wouldn't you just connect your phone and put it in the little tray where it's supposed to go?

If you have a mega-phone that doesn't fit in the cubby even at a diagonal, you can always put it in a cupholder while driving, yeah? I would not want it in my line of sight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.