11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a number of parts I'd like to upgrade myself that are in the Touring model, but I haven't found parts diagrams or catalogs yet. I'm assuming I'll need to call the dealership and then get the info, but if someone finds these part #'s or knows where they can be found, that would be fabulous to share.

For example,
the rear view mirror with the homelink built in.
the center console with the USB's built in
the center console charge pad.
the heavy rubber trunk protector
the heavy rubber floor mats

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just put in a Homelink mirror. Auto dimming and compass built into it. I had to remove the original mirror's trim cover and put a mirror mount directly on the windshield. It looks ok if you can deal with the missing trim covering.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just put in a Homelink mirror. Auto dimming and compass built into it. I had to remove the original mirror's trim cover and put a mirror mount directly on the windshield. It looks ok if you can deal with the missing trim covering.
any way you can upload some pics? would love to see it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't mind seeing it also...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@glockster21 Great!

1. Was this mirror from the touring model?
2. Do you have the part#? I still haven't been able to find part#'s for any upgraded items unfortunately.
3. Is there a trim piece missing?

·
Registered
7 Posts
This mirror is an aftermarket mirror made by Gentex and no adapter for the new Civic exists yet. That's why I had to remove the original mirror trim piece cover (first two photos), because the Gentex mirror is mounted directory to the windshield. I am hoping that an adapter eventually comes out that will allow me to move the mirror onto the original mirror bracket, then I can put the trim cover back on. I got the mirror from Amazon, but I've seen them on ebay for less.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts