11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Our new '22 'STUDENT DRIVER' vehicle is now 3/3 on road tests. We have two 10th gen vehicles already in our fleet, but all of our new students want to use the new 11th gen. Got to say - I like the heated steering wheel and new looks inside and out! View attachment 2777 View attachment 2778
I wish I did my driver's ed in a car as nice as this lol congratulations @Todd M! Do you have a passenger brake installed?

·
Registered
101 Posts
HA! With all those safety features, monkey can learn to drive.
I learned to drive on car with carburetor, manual stick and NO electronics whatsoever...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Our new '22 'STUDENT DRIVER' vehicle is now 3/3 on road tests. We have two 10th gen vehicles already in our fleet, but all of our new students want to use the new 11th gen. Got to say - I like the heated steering wheel and new looks inside and out! View attachment 2777 View attachment 2778
Welcome!

What are your thoughts on the new Civic so far?
Are you going to eventually replace that 10th gen with an 11th?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!

What are your thoughts on the new Civic so far?
Are you going to eventually replace that 10th gen with an 11th?
Yes!
We have an '18 in white I'd like to flip soon. They have been great cars for training and a lot of the younger students tell is how they like to drive such nice cars. I usually smile and think back to what the older civics used to be like. When we started looking for our first real (new) car for our school, we tried all the usuals and the civic was a clear choice. By Now it's our hook for getting students behind the wheel! IMG_20210411_160951.jpg PXL_20210411_151230710.MP.jpg

·
Registered
809 Posts
Yes!
We have an '18 in white I'd like to flip soon. They have been great cars for training and a lot of the younger students tell is how they like to drive such nice cars. I usually smile and think back to what the older civics used to be like. When we started looking for our first real (new) car for our school, we tried all the usuals and the civic was a clear choice. By Now it's our hook for getting students behind the wheel! View attachment 2798 View attachment 2799
Did you at any point consider cars from other automakers?
What other Civics have you or your company owned?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We sure did. Sorry if it wasn't clear, but we tried every manufacture in the same class and the civic was a no-brainer! Top rated for safety, cheapest on fuel and most styling points of them all. Our students love the cars and our instructors get a nice office to work out of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts