11th Gen Civic Forum banner
141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy, everyone!

This is my first forum I've joined ever. I recently purchased a 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sports Touring. It was my first brand new car purchase and over the past two years I've slowly been learning more about cars, modding, maintenance and just general knowledge. I've always appreciated JDM but this is my first Honda.

Previously I owned a 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser and a 2015 Scion Tc. All in red lol. I'm coming in from Houston, Texas! and this is my brand new ride...

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Sky

-Ethan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Hope you all doing great, Just checking out this forum as I'm gonna get the 2023 civic sports. Previously drove 2019 EX but had an accident and car was totalled so an upgrade to 2023 but wait time is killing me. booked it yesterday and dealer told me 3 months wait time here in London, On.

I can just hope to get it earlier.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2002 Peugeot 106 S16
11 Posts
Hi All!

Just joined up. I took delivery of my new Si sedan (Canadian Spec) last week after trading in my 9th gen Si sedan. I also have a JDM imported Peugeot 106 that is my weekend toy. The Si goes in tomorrow for front end PPF and tint.

Glad to see car forums are still alive and kicking!

Some pics of the cars below:

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Hi All!

Just joined up. I took delivery of my new Si sedan (Canadian Spec) last week after trading in my 9th gen Si sedan. I also have a JDM imported Peugeot 106 that is my weekend toy. The Si goes in tomorrow for front end PPF and tint.

View attachment 10791

View attachment 10790
Welcome! Would love to see more of your 106. Have you ever imported any other cars?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hi All!

View attachment 10791

View attachment 10790
Congratulations on getting your Si @GravelSpec! How long have you had the 106 for? How easy/hard was it to import?

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2002 Peugeot 106 S16
11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the 11th Generation Civic Forum!

This thread is for any first-time posters to introduce themselves and give a small description of who they are, as well as any further details they wish to include. We would also like to remind everyone to fill out their profile by uploading an avatar and to fill out the signature section. By doing this, we hope to establish a greater sense of community among 11th Gen Civic owners and enthusiasts.

You can also introduce yourself here as many have done already!

Joining us recently:
Hey everyone !! I am new to the forum my name is Miguel Flores and I am located here in Orlando, FL ! I have always been into cars ever since I was young and truth be told I was always a secret Honda boy at heart but growing up I was always around Euro vehicles specifically German. My first car believe It or not was a Toyota Camry then I got a MK6 GTI and then moved on with my current vehicle I daily a 2015 BMW M235I. Like I said I have always been a Honda boy at heart and when we finally got the Civic Type R here in America I was so excited but unfortunately couldn't afford it back in 2017/2018. Now I am finally in a position to have more financial freedom so I am definitely looking forward to getting a FL5 as I have already put down a deposit at one dealership relatively near me. Super excited to be here and to be on a forum with some cool people !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good day everyone.

I'm the proud owner of a new 11th Gen 2022 Honda Civic Sport. Yep I traded in my 2019 Honda and walked out with a new one. Anyway I bumped into this forum a few times researching some things and I figured Id just join up..

Thank You,

Apacheizm.

141 - 160 of 162 Posts