11th Gen Civic Forum banner
121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi All!

Pranav from Fremont,CA! I've been part of this group for half a month, since placing an order and now to owning my Civic 2022 LX, 5 days in. Thanks to some really chill guys here who gave some guidance, support & entertainment while waiting.
I know absolutely nothing about cars & how their mechanics work, so will be banking on this community.

But here's pics fo my Civic, from Mulholland Drive :D

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle
Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Tire

·
Registered
279 Posts
After all the reading never did do an intro....ashamed to be a Cincinnati Redsfan right now, but from the Greater Toronto Area I can hide my allegiances, lol. Waiting on my '22 Civic Touring Sedan in SGP, hope to get delivery mid to late next month. Coming from an '08 Wrangler and turned down buying a '22 Kona N Line, thinking I made the right choice. Great reading here so far and plenty of Canuckleheads

·
Registered
22 SI
30 Posts
Hi all! My name is Jay, I’m from the Memphis area. I’ve been lurking for a while. I just put a deposit down a Black SI that is in transit. I should take delivery next week if all goes to plan. I’ll be slapping some tint on it almost immediately.
kind of nervous about getting another black car because of the hassle they are to keep clean. Look forward to seeing all your rides and learning from you all.

·
Administrator
183 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a 2015 Accord and later a used 2008 Accord for my now 21 year old daughter. Passed my 2015 Accord to my 16 year old and, despite some doubts because I'm usually a more frugal CPA, I got a 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring. Meterorite Gray. Pretty ecstatic about it as it is nicer than anything I have owned much as the 2015 Accord was. Stumbled here after searching for answers on the recommended Octane fuel of 87 and found that thread. Quite the debate and I am still not sure where I have landed. :) I don't know s*** about cars, but being older and getting a car I really want to take care of made me want to join here. At least I can read about people who know what they are talking about and I can pretend I am going to tune mine. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all, I'm E from Virginia. Took delivery on my 2022 Ex-l Hatch (meterorite gray) back in April. Couldn't be happier with the car, it's great. Only other civic I owned was a 2000 LX. Incredible how far they've come, yet it's somehow still unmistakably a civic. The 1.5t definitely has some balls. Can't wait to squeeze a little more power out of her.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all. First post, just to introduce myself.

My Honda history...
cars:
1999 Acura CL (manual)
2013 CR-V
2013 Civic LX (current)
2019 Pilot (current)

motorcycles (before moving to the US):
1991 NSR 125 (two stroke)
1989 VFR 400 (NC24)
1992 VFR 400 (NC30)

I became aware of the Civic Si when I researched into manual transmission cars, after briefly flirting with the idea of a used Type R. The more I researched the Si (Hyundai, Subaru, VW too for good balance) the more sure I became of the idea that this is the car for me. Wasn't sure which one to pick though, it was between the 10th or 11th gen. But the dealer markup prices made the decision for me, once I found a dealer selling 11th gen only at MSRP. I put a deposit down, only caveat is i have to wait for them to get one in. I'm open to most of the 2022 colors. Just have to be patient, not easy but worth it.

By the way this forum is awesome. Thanks all for making it such a great environment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey folks,

New here as of today. From Langley, BC and had a question about insurance on the 11Si. I have the full discount from ICBC.

Anyone from the Lower Mainland mind sharing their rates with me so I have an idea?

Cheers,
C

121 - 140 of 162 Posts