11th Gen Civic Forum banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Civic Hatchback (Sport Touring)
17 Posts
Hi, just dropped a $500 deposit on a white Sport Touring. It's getting built, haven't received the VIN yet. I've owned a black 2016 Civic EX and currently drive a 2019 Civic Sport Touring in Sonic Gray. I'm very excited for it to arrive and am most excited for the Bose sound system!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi, just purchased my first Honda, a 2022 Civic Sedan EX. Coming from a long string of Miata/MX5s. Getting (got) old and needing a car a little more practical for travel and everyday use. May revisit an older Miata if the finances get settled but for now I am a Civic owner looking for things to do to it that make it more fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just signed up. I’ve been a member of previous generation forums. I have owned a 06 Si, a 16 EXT, and am trading in my 18 Accord Sport 2.0T w/ 55k miles for 23.8k on a Sonic Gray Si at MSRP. It’s being built in Ontario and completion date is November 23-27. I’m really excited. I love the new interior and red accents and I’m sure the seats and Bose sound system will be a upgrade for me. My accord seats suck. Some of the worse seats I’ve had to endure. I’m excited about the new camera for the LKAS as my Accord has pingponged left to right since day 1. It will be nice having another Honda manual and this Si shifter is supposed to be the best yet. I’ll miss the power but the handling, seats, stereo, fuel economy, 6-speed, modern LKAS will more than make up for it. Plus it’s time to trade in my accord. I bought it early 2018 when the Camry was outselling then accord and Honda offered a 2k rebate. I believe I paid $26,800 at invoice minus 2k rebate. I calculated my almost 4 years of ownership and 55k miles cost me about $65 a month. Can’t beat that.

Other cars considered: I owned a 2008 and 2015 GTI so a 22 GTI and the 22 WRX (never owned a Subaru) are also a option. Then there’s Honda trade in value, the low MSRP of the Si, and the trade in offer and Si sale at MSRP and I’m hooked. If they jerk me around then I’ll go GTI or WRX but I’ve always enjoyed all my Hondas so I hope this works out for me. Before the chip shortage and rona, my accords trade in value was $18,500 lol. There’s not much of a MSRP to invoice differential in the new civics so I feel I am STEALING this Si.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport- Sonic Gray Pearl
5 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Water Vehicle
ï

Hello everyone!

New to the forum and proud new owner of a 2022 Honda Civic Sport in Sonic Gray Pearl. I love this car already.

I commute daily around 120 miles per day (60 miles each way). I'm trying my best not to tack on the miles since my 2018 Hyundai Elantra had 175,500 when I traded it in lol.

Anywho, So far the only problem I've had is a rattling sound when accelerating but only when accelerating. I think it's a rattling sound lol.

I'm completely in love with the car and super proud to have it. 😁 I love figuring out how to turn things on and off, like the auto idle off... I turn it off all the time 😅 I know it's supposed to save gas but it's super annoying lol.

I think that's all I have to say for the moment and really excited about this group. 😁

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Just picked up my Sport model approximately 3 weeks ago, I just traded my 2015 Ford Focus in for it and I couldn't be happier with it. Just wish I could have held out for an SI but no worries it's still already the best car I have owned and I have owned a lot. If anyone has any info on Carbon fiber hoods for this gen that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

D

61 - 80 of 86 Posts