11th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2013 BMW 128i
4 Posts
Welcome to the 11th Generation Civic Forum!

This thread is for any first-time posters to introduce themselves and give a small description of who they are, as well as any further details they wish to include. We would also like to remind everyone to fill out their profile by uploading an avatar and to fill out the signature section. By doing this, our goal is to help establish a greater sense of community among 11th Gen Civic owners and enthusiasts. Alternatively, you can create your own dedicated introduction thread as many have done already!

Joining us this recently:
JohnV says I'm stoked about the 2022 Civic. I am considering against a Subaru Impreza for my first new car in 19 years. My son loved his 18 Accord - 2.0T Sport - so I hope to have a similar reaction behind the wheel. But I'm waiting for the hatchback.

·
Registered
406 Posts
JohnV says I'm stoked about the 2022 Civic. I am considering against a Subaru Impreza for my first new car in 19 years. My son loved his 18 Accord - 2.0T Sport - so I hope to have a similar reaction behind the wheel. But I'm waiting for the hatchback.
Welcome to the forum @JohnV! Since you're interested in the Civic hatch I imagine you're looking at the Impreza hatchback as well?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Same here. Cannot wait to see what Impreza will offer in hatch trim. I am looking for 'smaller' car even though new Civic will be just 10cm or so shorter than my current car.
Hatch is immensely practical but I doubt Civic hatch will be designed as such considering implementation in 10tg gen. Almost undistinguished to sedan and not that practical. I do not understand why Honda bothered with Civic hatchback in 10th gen beside higher price.

·
Administrator
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
21 - 28 of 28 Posts