11th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
There's just something about the design of this car that makes it more fun than most to play around with. The Z forum has so many threads about renders, here are just a handful I grabbed quickly.

What if the Z was less retro? (sorry if I posted this one already, but it's interesting!)

There's a link above to the Nissan Z GT500 race car, but this earlier render of a Z Racer is equally wild. As are these two, one by Avante Design House and this Time Attack racer by Jon Sibal.

There are two different takes on a Z shooting brake. This one from September and another from just a few days ago.

This long hood model is just wacky to my eyes, but this custom render is pretty tasteful and gives a good sense of what a lot of models may choose to do.

Finally, here are some really nice renders of the Z in some custom paint shades that I absolutely love.

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
It's wild to look back at what fans were imagining for the new Z before Nissan showed off the Z Proto. You can see some really great design ideas in this thread.

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
For the modding crowd:

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Carlos Ghosn wants you to know he's still alive and would be doing a better job running Nissan if he hadn't fled the country by hiding inside a box.

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I want to go here

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Some videos of the new Z spotted out on public roads:

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
There's an "official" NISMO thread that chronicles the hopes and prayers of the Z's most devoted. The newer stuff is pretty fun speculation about what Nissan may be/could be planning for later hi-po versions of the Z.

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I haven't pulled the trigger yet on a Dash Cam. Anybody have any recommendations not covered in this thread?

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I can't remember if I posted this already, but it kinda haunts me:
It's not thatI think they should have named the car the 400Z, but I find "Z" confusing to use. I wish they'd gone with 300Z, kinda a homage to the 300Zx that inspired some of the design, but it also would signal a fresh approach. I personally don't care at all that the number would be going down from 370 and 350, but maybe that's just me.

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Nissan announced it's forming a new company by merging Autech and NISMO. The new org is called "Nissan Motorsports & Customizing Co., Ltd"
It definitely sounds like they'll continue making cool stuff but man, than name is a mouthful!

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
This is intriguing

·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
This is intriguing
More on Nissan's plans for the Tokyo Auto Salon

21 - 40 of 43 Posts