11th Gen Civic Forum banner

Who's Your Choice for Civic 11 of the Month?

• Exia - #2

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ColinC - #4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CivicSwinger - #5

• Angel - #9

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • THISisHAGGARD - #12

• BetOnBlackSi - #15

• MeefZah - #18

• ThunderPigeon - #20

• Twalker02 - #22 & 23

• Krose05 - #24

• Atripleshot - #25

• andyo142 - #26

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 11thzoom - #27

• Raba457 - #29

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • ScottysSi - #30

• bcpolno23 - #31

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's October, which means Fall in the States and Canada, Autumn in the UK, and Spring in Australia.

Show us your Civic 11 with something that reflects the current season in your territory!

We do have a few guidelines:
  • You must own the vehicle.
  • You may submit up to 5 photos.
  • Voting will take place during the last week of the month.
  • This contest will run monthly so feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes.
Winners will receive:
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more). If the winner is already a premium member their subscription will be extended for an additional year.
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status.
  • A place in the Civic11Forum.com winner's gallery.
  • Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts.
Good luck to all who enter. 🥳

~MR

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats! Are you planning to do any mods?
Thank you! I have the black lugs and emblems to swap out eventually. I think Honda knocked it out of the park with this one, I was hooked from that first email they sent. So it will probably stay stock beyond that. I traded my 19 Si and planned on Sonic Grey, but when my buddy told me they had this one coming in I couldn't say no!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Thank you! I have the black lugs and emblems to swap out eventually. I think Honda knocked it out of the park with this one, I was hooked from that first email they sent. So it will probably stay stock beyond that. I traded my 19 Si and planned on Sonic Grey, but when my buddy told me they had this one coming in I couldn't say no!
How do you find the new Si compares to your 2019 Si?

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do you find the new Si compares to your 2019 Si?
The rev match is awesome, makes spirited driving so easy. Love the bigger touch screen, and the interior overall. The fabric is a little bit softer which is a plus. I am hoping Honda comes out with a fog light kit, heated seats, and or wireless charging. I did like the adjustable suspension in the old one, but the new one handles great so no complaints there. The Bose is a huge upgrade over the old one, no doubt about that. I am still under 600 miles so I haven't had a chance to push it, but the torque feels better in the low end which makes driving in traffic easier. Shifter feels a little more solid. I hate the stop start system, it would be nice if you could disable it in the options without pressing the button every time. And that is mainly because I figure its not worth the wear and tear, if I had to say anything good about it... you barely notice its so quick and quiet. My old one didn't have the driver assist features like lane keep, first time it did that was kind of weird. I'll probably end up turning it off. LED headlights make a noticeable difference. Gas mileage is still beyond excellent, easy driving gets me in hybrid territory which is crazy. Exhaust has a nicer sound, and I don't miss the "HDMI" tip. Overall I think Honda nailed it this go around, so I can see why they are so hard to find!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Think I decided earlier today that it's coming off haha. Ordered her from factory and told them I didn't want the vinyl, they did it anyways lol. I appreciate it dude!
I removed mine and I also highly recommend the 3M automotive adhesive remover over goo gone. Trust me, the goo gone is greasy and annoying to deal with, but the 3M is an amazing remover.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I removed mine and I also highly recommend the 3M automotive adhesive remover over goo gone. Trust me, the goo gone is greasy and annoying to deal with, but the 3M is an amazing remover.
If you want even less mess just take a heat gun on a low setting and the whole thing just peels right up. Anything left behind is easily cleaned up, a little bit of Orange Oil if anything pesky stays behind. Virtually no mess

·
Registered
343 Posts
Current season, Ohio

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I'll edit this with a fun little before and after from Autumn 2009 and Autumn 2022... featuring my wife and a 2007 Civic EX and a 2022 Civic Sport:

Edit #2, 10-24-22; sold the Civic and bought a WRX. Doesn't count, I reckon, for this contest but here's an autumn shot representing the current season. Taken on our pond, about 100' away from the Civic shot, above; and a week or so later.

• Love
Reactions: Administrator

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aw, I wish this contest was in November, I'm not going to have time to get parts / upgrade this month. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's car though!
We'll be doing this challenge every month. It will just be a different theme.

Speaking of themes, please feel free to send me a PM if any of y'all have a theme you'd like to see done.

~MR 😊

1 - 20 of 44 Posts