11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just now noticed this. On the top right corner of my Touring display it was showing the time as one hour ahead. The clock in the area by the speedo was correct. When I went to settings, set date and time on the nine inch display the time was correct also. Anybody else notice this?
I can't figure out how to fix it since in the settings it shows the correct time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just now noticed this. On the top right corner of my Touring display it was showing the time as one hour ahead. The clock in the area by the speedo was correct. When I went to settings, set date and time on the nine inch display the time was correct also. Anybody else notice this?
I can't figure out how to fix it since in the settings it shows the correct time.
Have you configured your nav screen for daylight savings time?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you configured your nav screen for daylight savings time?
No. Anyway, when I noticed the difference this morning I didn't have my iPhone with me. It was definitely showing the wrong time on the upper right for at least a few minutes because I had time to play with the settings to see if I could fix it.
This afternoon, after my post, I went out for lunch and had my iPhone and it was showing the right time. Oh well.

Gonna see if it happens again. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts