11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Burning smell in the cabin of my 2022 Civic Touring is making my family feeling sick after short trips. I've owned my civic for approx one year with 14000 kilometres on the vehicle. I baby my vehicles and have all recommended service completed at a authorized Honda dealership. Will be taking the car in under warranty asap and hoping for a quick resolution. No obvious leaks detected on the initial inspection by myself. If I get excuses and no results at the dealership I will be getting rid of the car. I cannot subject my family to toxic fumes. I own Honda cars, motorcycles, and Honda yard equipment. I was also getting ready to pull the trigger by adding a 2023 Pilot to my garage. I've been a loyal fan for decades but my loyalty is fading as of late I've experienced spotty service, sometimes great other times horrible. Honda has had a proud history and I hope they continue to guard that reputation as customers have so many choices these days and often the newer brands are less expensive.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts