11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I financed the vehicle for 29000. I traded in my 06 Civic Ex model. The color I chose was crystal black pearl. And I bought it in Homestead, FL. Experience was interesting got to the dealership at 10:30am and didn’t end up leaving until almost 8:00pm negotiating to get the price I wanted. Well worth it though got the vehicle at a great price and exactly what I wanted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I financed the vehicle for 29000. I traded in my 06 Civic Ex model. The color I chose was crystal black pearl. And I bought it in Homestead, FL. Experience was interesting got to the dealership at 10:30am and didn’t end up leaving until almost 8:00pm negotiating to get the price I wanted. Well worth it though got the vehicle at a great price and exactly what I wanted.
Was that 29000 an out the door price? Or price of car separate from taxes and fees?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Congratulations @Bmoney0417! Welcome to the forum! I've never been at a dealer that long negotiating a price for a car. What caused it to go that long?

Also, do you have any photos of your Civic you can share?

·
Registered
65 Posts
FYI, whenever there is a trade-in, it is difficult to evaluate use the sales price data from the new car sale. Salespeople can either increase profit from the deal by reducing the offer for the trade-in, or by increasing the price of the new car, depending on what the buyer is most sensitive to. So if the buyer seems to be set on getting the new car at a a certain price, they can just make up the difference in lowering the trade-in credit.

That being said, it is good to have the data posted by others who have bought. You just need to be aware that there are other variables, if a trade-in or in house financing are part of the deal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You may want to protect your condenser ASAP. Those holes in the grill and lower cover are huge. A rock is surely going to pass them and hit the condenser, puncturing it. Expensive repair. Worth it to protect it.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport SGP
18 Posts
Just signed paperwork yesterday on an incoming Sport Sonic Gray Pearl, should be coming in some time next week. Traded in a 2020 Ford Ranger because I couldn't resist today's trade values. Cashed out some of the equity and paying off my wife's 2018 Elantra. God bless the chip shortage lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
2022 Civic EX in “Morning Mist Blue Metallic”. At first personally, I thought the color was pretty basic and didn’t see why they considered it a premium but literally everyone who I’ve shown the car to has commented on how nice and unique the color is so that’s a plus. I think it would look better with some black emblems and some dark tinting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats @Civicboy and welcome to the forum.
Did you consider getting any other vehicles before going with the new Civic?
Thank you! No, I pretty much knew what I wanted. I only drive Hondas. I did consider an Accord but not really because I didn’t want to pay the higher price for basically just a bigger car and there wasn’t much the accords had over the civic. Also, the new generation of civic is what really compelled me to buy. Before this I had an 03 civic coupe (315k miles) and noticed there were like zero of those on the roads nowadays and was slightly envious when I saw newer model Hondas. 😂

1 - 16 of 16 Posts