11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 2018 SI coupe previously. Got rid of it 2 years ago before moving to Texas and ran a Charger for a while.

The other day I moved to DFW, decided to get rid of the Charger and picked up my new 2022 SI. Besides driving it home from the dealership I haven't touched it. Can't wait to get back on the street with this baddie.

Also new to DFW and haven't seen the car scene out here yet. Maybe I'll run into some of y'all soon.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I had a 2018 SI coupe previously. Got rid of it 2 years ago before moving to Texas and ran a Charger for a while.

The other day I moved to DFW, decided to get rid of the Charger and picked up my new 2022 SI. Besides driving it home from the dealership I haven't touched it. Can't wait to get back on the street with this baddie.

Also new to DFW and haven't seen the car scene out here yet. Maybe I'll run into some of y'all soon.

View attachment 12517
Congratulations on getting your new Si @samthewebb and welcome to the forum! What made you get rid of the Charger for the Si? Which model was it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on getting your new Si @samthewebb and welcome to the forum! What made you get rid of the Charger for the Si? Which model was it?
Thank @Palmer8!

It was an '06 Charger R/T. I bought it when I moved to San Antonio to double as my daily driver and my project car. Not the best idea looking back on it hahah. The day after I bought the Charger I blew the engine. Seemed to be related to MDS. So I swapped the motor and just constantly had issues I had to solve to make it drivable. It was costing way more than it was worth and not having a car in Texas is even more of a pain.

So recently going through the house buying process in DFW I decided to get rid of the charger and start fresh with something new. Got the SI as my reliable daily driver that I can still have fun with and I have more than enough space to get a few project cars that I don't have to rely on. Still plan to at least go full bolt ons, do bunch of cosmetic stuff and maybe do some light racing in the SI, but I probably won't beat on it the way I did with my `18 SI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts