11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've heard from a reliable source that the new Civic will apparently debut Nov 17th

Anyone else hear anything?

I feel like news on the new Civic has been extremely light lately.

EDIT:
It didn't take long for this to be confirmed, looks like it will debut 6:45 on Honda's Twitch channel of all places.

e brand-new Civic on its Twitch channel, Honda Head2Head, at 6:45 p.m. Pacific on November 17th.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote from PR guy Matt Sloustcher

"The team’s done something special with this one, raising the bar in terms of clean, sophisticated design, while keeping things sporty and fun."

·
Registered
90 Posts
Quote from PR guy Matt Sloustcher

"The team’s done something special with this one, raising the bar in terms of clean, sophisticated design, while keeping things sporty and fun."
It certainly has a much cleaner design than the previous gen. I'm really looking forward to the reveal next week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Aww man those leakers were right for the sedan version. Anyone else looking forward to the hatchback version instead? =(

·
Registered
98 Posts
It does, and I'm not surprised. Honda/Acura styling is never that different. (Good for Honda, bad for Acura).

The new TLX looks dope!
I wonder if it has anything to do with the TLX's success and Honda deciding to do more of what's already working well for them.

Fingers-crossed for a Civic Si interior with TLX A-Spec influence...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts