11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic LX
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone with the LX show me a picture of their equalizer settings? I’m trying to tune it but have no clue how to. Simply trying to get my music to sound better with the factory speakers and stuff.

Thanks
Joel

·
Registered
91 Posts
It’s all personal preference and dependent on music you listen to.
  1. Sit in the car with engine off listening to your usual music and volume level.
  2. Pump the bass till just before you get distortion.
  3. Then move to the treble. That should bring in some richness. Too much treble hurts my ears but you may like more.
  4. Lastly fill in the mids. Think of this as softening the shadows. Add too much and you’ll lose all depth.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic LX
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s all personal preference and dependent on music you listen to.
  1. Sit in the car with engine off listening to your usual music and volume level.
  2. Pump the bass till just before you get distortion.
  3. Then move to the treble. That should bring in some richness. Too much treble hurts my ears but you may like more.
  4. Lastly fill in the mids. Think of this as softening the shadows. Add too much and you’ll lose all depth.
Cool! That’s exactly what I was wondering. Yeah I messed with it a little bit and I think I’ve got it! I just wasn’t sure if it was something that could be accurately tuned….but it makes sense that it’s all personal preference. Thank you!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts