11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sport Touring hatchback, and in the Navigation, I'm seeing "Expired" on the Online Services setting page. If true, I think this means I won't get any traffic alerts or other online services. Wrote to Honda, but it's such a new car they'll probably say "See the dealer" :(

Screenshot attached.

Gadget Font Gas Audio equipment Electronic device

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was curious when I saw this feature if there was going to be a subscription cost. Let me know what you find out.

I don’t really use it but I think it’s also tied to the compass and street name so I do like that part.

Interestingly the dealer didn’t try to sell me navigation on this car like they did in the old one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Wilbur, Greetings from the UK.

Forgive this intrusion by an HRV owner and the resurrection of an old thread, but you seem to have had exactly the same problem that I now have.

Did you get this resolved and if so how?

Many thanks

Nigel

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Wilbur, Greetings from the UK.

Forgive this intrusion by an HRV owner and the resurrection of an old thread, but you seem to have had exactly the same problem that I now have.

Did you get this resolved and if so how?

Many thanks

Nigel
Hi Nigel - I did a factory reset on the Infotainment system. My system also runs faster now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you Wilbur, I will give it a try. I had considered dong this previously, but having spent a lot of time inputting about 50 saved destinations I did not want to do this without confirmation from someone that it had a good chance of success.

Nigel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I think you are right. Most of the destinations saved on the inbuilt navigation system are in remote areas where traffic info would be patchy to say the least. Elsewhere Carplay is the better choice.

Thanks again for your help

Nigel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts