11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let’s see how long it’ll take for my 2022 Si to arrive, I was just told my Civic Si is coming from Canada, my reaction was “Is it coming with the extras the Canadian model comes with?” He said unfortunately no.
Sky Building City Urban design Commercial building

·
Registered
9 Posts
The White does look awesome!!!

I put a deposit down on a Crystal Black Pearl Si that was already allocated to my local dealership on Feb 5th. It was originally supposed to be built in May but it’s been pushed back a couple of times now but I’ve been told build day of July 13th with Delivery the following week (I’m only 2 hours from the factory) My current 2008 Civic is falling apart very quickly, I sure hope that everything goes according to plan.

·
Registered
152 Posts

I put a deposit down on a Crystal Black Pearl Si that was already allocated to my local dealership on Feb 5th. It was originally supposed to be built in May but it’s been pushed back a couple of times now but I’ve been told build day of July 13th with Delivery the following week (I’m only 2 hours from the factory) My current 2008 Civic is falling apart very quickly, I sure hope that everything goes according to plan.
Wow I am in a very similar situation as you! Placed a deposit down on Feb 19 for a CBP for a May delivery. Its been pushed back multiple times now with no real updates. I’m crossing my fingers now that our units are going to go down the line together. My 2008 civic is falling apart too…

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I originally wanted to go with the black one but with Florida heat and rainy season it’s hard to keep a black car looking good, don’t get me wrong a black car when it’s nicely detailed it looks amazing, congrats on your selection.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow I am in a very similar situation as you! Placed a deposit down on Feb 19 for a CBP for a May delivery. Its been pushed back multiple times now with no real updates. I’m crossing my fingers now that our units are going to go down the line together. My 2008 civic is falling apart too…
That’s too funny!!! Both with 2008 Civic’s waiting for our CBP Si’s.

Here is a couple pics of the rust that is eating my 2008. I noticed the tire just yesterday. My winters are almost toast and my summer are bald but I don’t want to spend any money on it.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fender

Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Wood

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Tire Tread Wood Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
73 Posts

Ordered my CBP si beginning of April, haven’t seen any black ones built so hopefully they build a big batch and all the back orders go through. There shouldn’t be that many.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That’s too funny!!! Both with 2008 Civic’s waiting for our CBP Si’s.

Here is a couple pics of the rust that is eating my 2008. I noticed the tire just yesterday. My winters are almost toast and my summer are bald but I don’t want to spend any money on it.
View attachment 9412
View attachment 9416
View attachment 9414
View attachment 9413
View attachment 9415
My muffler has rusted a hole and is directing hot exhaust gases towards my trunk. The inside liner is melting from the heat. Theres many other things going on but I think your 2008 takes the cake on the rust department.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was leaving West Palm Beach tonight at about 7:30 pm when I spotted the 1st in person 2022 Black Si I’ve seen, OMG it looked so good in Black 🤦🏻‍♂️
I have only seen a SGP in my town so far. Can't wait to see the black in person! White was my other choice as these two were 50/50, the dealer just had a black already allocated to them.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts