11th Gen Civic Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

Registered
I am having same issue. LX model 2022 bought in Canada. I had 16 Touring Civic and gas was good on it. I really wanted to get into an electric but Honda has been doing nothing in terms of options so I went for a new Civic thinking it would save me gas and money. I drive around 120 KM roundtrip 3-4 days a week and I am having to fill up once or twice a week. I actually believe my wife's Audi Q5 has better gas mileage than this thing. It is costing me around $50 to fill up the tank at around 1.36/L. I am at around 5,000KM and I thought it would 'break in' by now. This is absolutely ridicilous to be honest for a company to go backwards on gas mileage in this day and age.

As a side note, is anyone experiencing crappy bluetooth connection and loss during Apple Car Play?
Welcome to the forum @ZeeSpurs. What does your trip computer say your mileage is?

Registered
I have 3k miles on my 2022 Sport, averaging 26-28 mpg every tank. 70 percent highway driving and 30 percent city. Love the car but very disappointed in the mileage I鈥檓 getting.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Registered
Thank you! I drove this weekend about 380 miles round trip from NJ to PA... ... In the city normal mode 31-32 mpg, Highway 36 mpg, very happy with the performance and fun driving
Those are great numbers.
What was gas mileage like with your last car compared to this?

Registered
Those are great numbers.
What was gas mileage like with your last car compared to this?
Honestly, I can't compare I have a 2019 passport 3.5 V6 and the mpg performance may be half that of the civic, obviously the ride is more comfortable but it kills my pocket$$..

61 - 70 of 70 Posts