11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I think you better figure out upgrades to the HPD package from Honda for the Sport trim sedan. No hatch available yet, and we want Mugen parts for our factory HPD cars. Cheers! :cool:
Beat me to it! I think it looks pretty alright, I’m glad its not anywhere close to the Mugen FK8 Bc imo that thing sucked. The only things I don’t like too much are the wheels there, but I do appreciate the much needed badges to make it stand out! As for performance, apart from the exhaust I doubt they’ll do much besides charge 1k for an intake. I also find it interesting what they did with the exhaust trim there, I was wondering if aftermarket would get rid of the trim or work around it. I can’t wait for spoon to do something with it though!!!

edit: after looking at it for longer I actually quite like it. Add some Mugen recliner bucket seats and it would be great! But again, it’s just those wheels I don’t quite like but they’re growing on me lol. Leaving the stock ones on or picking others would transform the look. And make it a visually competitive car against spoon. But we still have some time before spoon shows us what’s up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts