11th Gen Civic Forum banner

MSRP dealership in the northeast

14K views 57 replies 24 participants last post by  RickyT 
Hi everyone, i'm planning on buying a Civic Si in the NYC area. Does anyone know of a dealership within 100 miles from here that is selling a Civic Si at MSRP? Most want $5k markup which is pretty crazy.
I’m in NJ, when I bought my sport touring hatch everyone was looking for 10,000 over msrp. Used air miles to go to Michigan to buy mine at MSRP. I know that’s not an option for everyone. But you could probably save money buy buying out of state and shipping it too

Hey, who'd you use in Mich?* I'll be flying out there when/if my car ever gets ordered/delivered! I'm working with Serra in Brighton.

*should I be keeping this secret?
crown motors in Holland Michigan, I dont think we should keep it secret. What they’re doing out here borders on criminal how they’re price gouging. I had an amazing experience buying from them and would encourage everyone to find a way to make out of state work based on the mark ups

Auto Trader is showing a white hatch sport touring MT at a Dealer in NJ. Looks like no crazy markup!
View attachment 8178 View attachment 8178
Well that’s a
Water Liquid Road surface Asphalt Flooring
good sign that maybe it’s finally settling down. 6 speed too, I like that, CVT was the one concession I had to make. My last civic took a swim and I couldn’t take my time replacing it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.