11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Si
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys🤙
Got some Eibach Sportlines and SPC Rear Camber arms on the way. Just wondering if anyone has installation tips, torque specs they’d like to share.

I’m sure we’ve all seen the D2 army but I’ve tried reaching out to a bunch of them and I’m guessing 1. They didn’t install it themselves or 2. They don’t want to admit that they did not torque down properly or 3. They don’t want to talk about all the “just send it” they did LOL

Anyway, any feedback from the community will be much appreciated!
I’ll be sharing my experience after installing the springs and camber arms at any rate.

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Si
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good. What % are your tints? Super dark. I'm waiting 1. For my Si. 2. For 2022 specific Eibach springs which should be out in the coming months.
thanks can’t wait to get the springs on.
The tint is the darkest on the sides and front strip(6 inches)
medium on rear glass and sunroof.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Si
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I believe the body lines make it look like it’s lower in the rear. From the center cap to fender, the rear is same as front, even after settling. In the car, it does not feel lower than the front either which is why I’m leaning to the body lines creating that illusion. D2’s on the other hand have wheel shifting issues in the rear, the wheel is not centered in the wheel hub and the rear looking lower than the front is a lot more apparent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts