11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Thanks @roymerperez_yt
Keep us posted.

Eibach is usually my go-to.

I had some Eibachs and Koni adjustables on my old Integra years ago. It was amazing how much you could change the car's dynamics with a few twists on the Konis.

Registered
I just checked H&R Springs as well and the only 2022 MY cars they have parts for are VWs

Registered
Anyone planning install lowering springs or coilovers on their own? For anyone not too familiar with the process, check this out:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been searching different sites and places like Eibach and Bilstein and I haven't seen anything specific for the 11th gen Civic.

I wonder if lowering kits for the 10th gen Civics will work the same? Something like this:

I've been looking but can't find anything either. This was my conversation 2 weeks ago with whoever runs the eibach ig account.
View attachment 2552
Please lmk!!!

Registered
Anyone have an 11th gen in the LA area that they are willing to let Megan Racing test on? Just got this response from them.

View attachment 2582
Add Tein USA to that list, they are also searching for a vehicle.

"Thank you for your interest in TEIN High Performance Suspension products. Products will be available when we secure a test car, do multiple rounds of testing and design a spec we like for mass production. No specific eta as of yet."

Registered
Just lowered my 2022 sedan. Won鈥檛 make any guides as it鈥檚 the same process and specs as the 2021. The springs from the 2021 are directly interchangeable with the 2022. Y鈥檃ll can thank me later. Attached is a picture of the car lowered. (P.s be extra careful when removing the strut as you might misplace the axle).
Did you upgrade your struts too, or just going to wait it out to see if they get bouncy?

Registered
Just lowered my 2022 sedan. Won鈥檛 make any guides as it鈥檚 the same process and specs as the 2021. The springs from the 2021 are directly interchangeable with the 2022. Y鈥檃ll can thank me later. Attached is a picture of the car lowered. (P.s be extra careful when removing the strut as you might misplace the axle). View attachment 4246
Looks sweet. Wheels?

Registered
I just checked the Eibach website again and they don't have any springs yet.

Nothing on the Koni website either.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts