11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I’m looking for a red civic hatchback sport touring, specifically in the central florida area. I’ve gotten some quotes from dealers in the area and basically everyone is offering with a markup and/or bs dealer packages. I even had a dealer say they’re only offering cars to the highest bidder, which is insane to me! Has anyone had any luck securing one of these at MSRP? I’d also be okay with traveling to other areas in the state to take delivery of the vehicle. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Might have a good option for you. Don’t know that they have any in red right now but they’ll def take care of you, price-wise. DM.
Hi everyone! I’m looking for a red civic hatchback sport touring, specifically in the central florida area. I’ve gotten some quotes from dealers in the area and basically everyone is offering with a markup and/or bs dealer packages. I even had a dealer say they’re only offering cars to the highest bidder, which is insane to me! Has anyone had any luck securing one of these at MSRP? I’d also be okay with traveling to other areas in the state to take delivery of the vehicle. Thanks for your help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts