11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a like New 2022 Black SI with only 2400 miles for sale. Diamond Shield Paint sealant. HPD front Spoiler and weather tech floor mats. Show room condition. Getting the first Type R from my dealership of 20 years. Never Smoked in.
if interested you can contact me at [email protected]. Already been offered $31.500. So nothing lower then that.
Thanks
No Offers yet on the Forum ! Going once, Twice? Looks like it’s going to a Honda Dealer to mark up even more ! Lol.
regards

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, if I remember correctly, the MSRP on my car was a little bit below $29K with the extras. There none around to buy, new or used around me that I know of. Wholesale might very well be $26.5 they want to make money as well. The Dealership I got my car from already offered me what I paid for it as well, if I want to give them back the car !
have a great day

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
106 Posts
I'd take that 31.5. I paid less for mine brand new. Just for kicks I ran it through carvana/carmax with 1000 miles and the highest offer I got was 26.5
Good price for the miles. Nobody has these in stock and nobody is getting any anytime soon. You can either pay MSRP plus a $2-7k markup and wait 3 or more months or buy a used one at market price.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
106 Posts
Have a like New 2022 Black SI with only 2400 miles for sale. Diamond Shield Paint sealant. HPD front Spoiler and weather tech floor mats. Show room condition. Getting the first turbo R from my dealership of 20 years. Never Smoked in.
if interested you can contact me at [email protected]. Already been offered $31.500. So nothing lower then that.
Thanks
Good price for the miles. GLWS!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good price for the miles. Nobody has these in stock and nobody is getting any anytime soon. You can either pay MSRP plus a $2-7k markup and wait 3 or more months or buy a used one at market price.
Yep I'm saying that he should take that 31.5 if he's got that offer. Avoiding markup is more difficult than finding inventory, they're around at least near me. I made a deal on mine for sticker on 7/21 and got my car on 8/17. The dealer I used gets a couple every 3 or 4 weeks. A larger dealer further away from me always has at least 3 in stock but they mark up 6k. Standard markup at my dealer is $2500 (still less than this used one). When I was shopping I saw markups as high as 12k!

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
106 Posts
Yep I'm saying that he should take that 31.5 if he's got that offer. Avoiding markup is more difficult than finding inventory, they're around at least near me. I made a deal on mine for sticker on 7/21 and got my car on 8/17. The dealer I used gets a couple every 3 or 4 weeks. A larger dealer further away from me always has at least 3 in stock but they mark up 6k. Standard markup at my dealer is $2500 (still less than this used one). When I was shopping I saw markups as high as 12k!
I should’ve specified speaking for the area and market im around most dealers haven’t even seen an Si yet or maybe just one. Are you located out west or near a large city?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I should’ve specified speaking for the area and market im around most dealers haven’t even seen an Si yet or maybe just one. Are you located out west or near a large city?
I'm in PA but bought in NJ because I couldn't find any PA/DE/MD dealers that weren't marking up like crazy. The first one I looked at was marked up 10k and they wouldn't budge an inch or price, they also wouldn't let me drive it. I used a consultant to find me a car/deal because I had to have a blue one and wasn't going to pay some crazy markup.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
106 Posts
I'm in PA but bought in NJ because I couldn't find any PA/DE/MD dealers that weren't marking up like crazy. The first one I looked at was marked up 10k and they wouldn't budge an inch or price, they also wouldn't let me drive it. I used a consultant to find me a car/deal because I had to have a blue one and wasn't going to pay some crazy markup.
I’m from western PA and couldn’t get one from any of the dealers near me due to crazy markups or them not having one. I got mine in November of 21 and at the time there were only about 16 listed online within 500 miles of me Ended up getting one from Ohio.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd take that 31.5. I paid less for mine brand new. Just for kicks I ran it through carvana/carmax with 1000 miles and the highest offer I got was 26.5
As you put it, I just tried getting a bid for fun from Carvana and they wanted to see my window sticker. The Sticker did not include my extras so I didn’t have the time to go get my sticker and send it to them. Don’t have the time just to get a wholesale offer for my car. I know that there none around so I just want to break even, what it cost me. Tax, License, extras. It does not tell a person at all what I actually had to pay for my car. I can sell it in 5 minutes if I want to sell it back to a Honda Dealership. They want to make money again on it, a second time around. No thanks, I will sell it myself and get all my money back.
thanks for the advice.
regards

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have a like New 2022 Black SI with only 2400 miles for sale. Diamond Shield Paint sealant. HPD front Spoiler and weather tech floor mats. Show room condition. Getting the first Type R from my dealership of 20 years. Never Smoked in.
Thanks
No Offers yet on the Forum ! Going once, Twice? Looks like it’s going to a Honda Dealer to mark up even more ! Lol.
regards
Wheel Tire Water Car Sky

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Window Automotive design

Vehicle Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Steering part

Thanks
regards
See pictures in the for sale thread. Sending to auction in a week or so if nobody is interested here. Will take what I get there. Just trying to give an individual an opportunity to get one for less then it will bring at Auction. Make a reasonable offer and if it’s close to what I will net, I would be ok with that. My new Type R will be here in Nov anyway. No big deal either way for me. Thank You
Regards

1 - 18 of 18 Posts