11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Good morning 11th gen family! We wanted to let folks know how the driving impressions were after now being tuned for about 500 miles. The #11thgen tuned feels real nice 馃憣 Completely changes the daily drive as a noticeable bump in acceleration, torque, and power can be felt. The car feels peppy and wants to pull dow low which is to be expected from a small turbo making even this middle of the road base map super fun.
Ktuner will start folks out with 8 different pre-installed tunes that range from a single use (same turbo psi for all driving modes) or a dual map feature that allows you to switch on the fly that are sure to make a difference in your daily thats both fun and safe. Excited to see the dyno numbers soon for these base maps (guessing this is pushing our car somewhere in the 200ish HP/200ish TQ) and eventually a nice custom tune from a reputable source. Paired with PRL Motorsports stage one and some wider tires and this platform is starting to wake up!

Registered
Awesome. My KTuner is on the way for my '22 Touring. Which tires did you go with? Also - that PRL stage 1 you refer to, is that a different intake pipe? I'm a newbie to the tuning so be nice.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. My KTuner is on the way for my '22 Touring. Which tires did you go with? Also - that PRL stage 1 you refer to, is that a different intake pipe? I'm a newbie to the tuning so be nice.
The tires we have are Contis AS DWS06. The stage one intake from PRL is a drop in filter and a silicone tube, this is a great bang for your buck mod to get folks started and doesn't require alot of tools or even have much mechanical skills involved putting it on.

Registered
Welcome to the forum @vicjoe310.

Did you do any mods to your Civic already?

Any photos? Add them to one of these color threads...
And The 2022+ 11th Gen Civic Owners Registry :)

Registered
Anyone else using the ktuner basemap鈥檚 on the their stock 1.5 2022 yet? Would like to see some more reviews of stage 0 and stage 1 tunes for a daily driver. Thanks.

Registered
Hi everyone,

I have a 2022 Honda Civic Touring 1.5T. I recently purchased the V2 Tuner and flashed the Stage 2 Basemap 21 PSI. Now, everytime I put the car in reverse from park or drive from reverse, there is a delay where the car will not move and it will jerk. If I wait 2-3 seconds before reversing or driving there is no jerking. Is this a common issue or is this something with the tune.

I have flashed back to stock and tested and ths did not fix the issue. It did not do this prior to the flash.
Thoughts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts