11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
188 Posts
Excited to see what they come up with. Figure it'll be pretty close to what they were able to do in the 10th gen given the mostly carryover mechanicals. But if I'm gonna switch to the 11th gen in the future, it's gonna need a tune to put some pep back in its step.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Very cool @JetsVinyl
You should tell them to join the forum too!

Eager to know when something can come out! Based on all the 10th gen research and work that's already done, I suspect it shouldn't take long.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Good morning friends! Excited to announce that we are working with our good friends at Ktuner to help bring our community a tuning solution! Stay tuned for more info very soon! View attachment 2668
After watching the video of Hondata's dyno run I can't wait to see what you guys can come up with!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is it done ..is it done... I Learned this phase from my grandkids 🤣. I say the same thing every day when I check up on my bronco 🙈

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

More incoming support for our 11th gens from our dudes at KTuner, LLC 🙏🙏 We've been testing out some base maps on the new 1.5T motor for a couple hundred miles now and we must say the results are astounding! More power and torque throughout the RPM range and added throttle responsiveness was very nice and quite noticeable, don't have exact numbers yet but excited to see what Derek Robinson gets on the dyno with these soon!! With a variety of starter base maps to help wake it up this was an awesome upgrade to the new Civic, highly recommended.

·
Registered
51 Posts
View attachment 2879
More incoming support for our 11th gens from our dudes at KTuner, LLC 🙏🙏 We've been testing out some base maps on the new 1.5T motor for a couple hundred miles now and we must say the results are astounding! More power and torque throughout the RPM range and added throttle responsiveness was very nice and quite noticeable, don't have exact numbers yet but excited to see what Derek Robinson gets on the dyno with these soon!! With a variety of starter base maps to help wake it up this was an awesome upgrade to the new Civic, highly recommended.
get me something for the 2.0 NA ill be happy hahaha

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
get me something for the 2.0 NA ill be happy hahaha
There may be something eventually for the 2.0 but as with the 10th Generation Civic the 1.5 turbo models typically have most of the aftermarket support when it comes to performance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
View attachment 2879
What does your Crystal ball say as to how soon this hits the market? $ ? . Thanks for the update 😊

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What does your Crystal ball say as to how soon this hits the market? $ ? . Thanks for the update 😊
Its available now my dude! Also keep in mind they need to add ECU numbers so certain ones may not be available yet, you'll need to check thier site to make sure you're ECU will match up! This is currently only available on the 1.5T motor.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Its available now my dude! Also keep in mind they need to add ECU numbers so certain ones may not be available yet, you'll need to check thier site to make sure you're ECU will match up! This is currently only available on the 1.5T motor.
Thank you 👍

·
Registered
109 Posts
Does anyone know how much torque the CVT transmission can take and still be considered safe ! horsepower and torque. I am having a hard time trying to find that information anywhere . The second question would be what if anything can be done to the CVT transmission so it would be able to handle more horsepower and torque sorry for this but this is all new to me with this transmission.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does anyone know how much torque the CVT transmission can take and still be considered safe ! horsepower and torque. I am having a hard time trying to find that information anywhere . The second question would be what if anything can be done to the CVT transmission so it would be able to handle more horsepower and torque sorry for this but this is all new to me with this transmission.
All great questions Bob and wish we had more answers to give on this and alot of variablesare includedin your line of questioningas well (how hard does this person push it, do they track it, do they launch it alot, does it get beat up). From personal experience, I've run ktuner on my 10th gen Si for about 40k miles now without issues. The CVT is obviously different from the manual transmission but knowing how safe the base tunes are for daily use and as long as you're good to your car it should last quite a while.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have a 2022 Honda Civic Touring 1.5T. I recently purchased the V2 Tuner and flashed the Stage 2 Basemap 21 PSI. Now, everytime I put the car in reverse from park or drive from reverse, there is a delay where the car will not move and it will jerk. If I wait 2-3 seconds before reversing or driving there is no jerking. Is this a common issue or is this something with the tune.

I have flashed back to stock and tested and ths did not fix the issue. It did not do this prior to the flash.
Thoughts?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts