11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport 2.0L
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to confirm that K&N's 33-5045 air filter is indeed compatible with the 2022 Civic Sport (pictured below) and LX! This was probably already apparent to many since the OEM air filter has not changed for the past few years, but I thought K&N's current incompatibility warning on their website as of the time of writing might scare some would-be buyers off.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to confirm that K&N's 33-5045 air filter is indeed compatible with the 2022 Civic Sport (pictured below) and LX! This was probably already apparent to many since the OEM air filter has not changed for the past few years, but I thought K&N's current incompatibility warning on their website as of the time of writing might scare some would-be buyers off.

View attachment 2943
Welcome to the forum @TheHags22! Thanks for sharing this with us, this is really helpful! How long have you had your Civic Sport for?

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport 2.0L
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an FYI - K&N must have gotten the memo, because this is now listed as officially supported for the 2022 2.0L models on their website!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Any idea whether or not there has been a change to the size/shape of the Cabin Air Filters? I've still got a new one in the box from my 2017 Civic LX and I'd like to use on my 2022 LX, if possible.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Any idea whether or not there has been a change to the size/shape of the Cabin Air Filters? I've still got a new one in the box from my 2017 Civic LX and I'd like to use on my 2022 LX, if possible.
It’ll fit. It’s the same cabin air filter that was in my 2011 and 2014 accords and 2012 civic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts