11th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey dude did you get around to making the video on how you did the lights?
Here’s the link to the video. It’s a bit rough but you’ll get a good idea of what I did. Hope it helps! I also just ordered a longer usb extension for a slightly cleaner look!
AAOTOKK 90 Degree 3.0 A USB Cable Left & Right Angle USB 3.0 A to A Male Charging and Transferring Data Extender Connector Cable for USB Keyboard,Mouse,Flash Drive,Hard Drive.(0.6M/2ft-Black) Amazon.com: AAOTOKK 90 Degree 3.0 A USB Cable Left & Right Angle USB 3.0 A to A Male Charging and Transferring Data Extender Connector Cable for USB Keyboard,Mouse,Flash Drive,Hard Drive.(0.6M/2ft-Black): Industrial & Scientific

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
124 Posts
Yah I went minimal with it, I think it looks a tad bit better so I’ll just leave it like this for now. You think it looks any better?
I actually think it does look better! The corners are definitely cleaner and curve more with the dash. Good job!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I actually think it does look better! The corners are definitely cleaner and curve more with the dash. Good job!
Thanks man, good idea on your part. I’m going to leave it as is, I hope someone with more skills than me can make it look even better!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts