11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to figure out what it is I’m going to need besides the mirror. I already bought the homelink mirror from a 22 touring model, but there is a sub harness that I need and not sure of the part number. Any leads to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Following. And looking for radar detector power tap in this project as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I imagine this is going to be pretty difficult, but I'd love to know if someone figures it out.

I realized that a self-dimming mirror is pretty important these days since everybody else is in a stupid truck or SUV with headlights at mirror level. 😣

·
Registered
465 Posts
I imagine this is going to be pretty difficult, but I'd love to know if someone figures it out.

I realized that a self-dimming mirror is pretty important these days since everybody else is in a stupid truck or SUV with headlights at mirror level. 😣
I've seen guys add them to Honda S2000's , where there is a will there must be a way, lol.

To be perfectly honest I've found it hard to get an auto dimming mirror that works perfectly. I've had a some that were useless and I was begging to get a manual dimming mirror in their place, the sucky part is that you can't operate auto dimming mirrors manually if they don't work well and that is worse than ever. The auto-dimmer in my HR-V didn't work very well, and I was glad to have a manual dimmer in my Subaru, at least they can't screw up at the end of the day.

This current one that is on my Si seems to be working okay thus far, but I have not owned the car very long or driven too much at night yet, crossing my fingers.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was going to suggest Hondapartsnetwork, but they don't have '22 parts, even though when we first got our car I went there to check the prices for trunk liner and cargo net and I could have sworn they had them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to suggest Hondapartsnetwork, but they don't have '22 parts, even though when we first got our car I went there to check the prices for trunk liner and cargo net and I could have sworn they had them.
What I was kinda thinking is finding the specific sub harness that Honda uses on the touring model and installing that on the Si along with the mirror. Since the touring model already comes with all the extra goodies from the factory(fog lights, homelink mirror, etc) I’m wondering if I can just buy the specific parts from Honda and add them on with just plug n play.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FINALLY!!!! My friend at Honda tracked down the specific harness that’s needed to make the homelink mirror work in an Si.
part # is 32155-T22-A00 HARNESS. Have it on order and but it’s a week out. I’ll let everyone know how it works.

·
Registered
1 Posts
part # is 32155-T22-A00 HARNESS. Have it on order and but it’s a week out. I’ll let everyone know how it works.
It's the one thing I am obsessing over; which mirror will fit and just how that wiring harness goes in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts