11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Touring. Was just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the infotainment system being sluggish with you first crank the car. It takes 2 to 4 minutes for Sirius to start playing and for the Home Screen to come up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a Touring. Was just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the infotainment system being sluggish with you first crank the car. It takes 2 to 4 minutes for Sirius to start playing and for the Home Screen to come up.
had that issue as well took it to my dealer and they performed a hard reset and everything has been fine since

·
Super Moderator
208 Posts
had that issue as well took it to my dealer and they performed a hard reset and everything has been fine since
You know what a hard reset entails?

Disconnect the battery or hold down some button?

·
Registered
29 Posts
You know what a hard reset entails?

Disconnect the battery or hold down some button?
its similar to the way you fix the ac whistle. something about disconnecting the battery and touching the connectors. theres a few youtube videos from what ive understood. i didnt do it myself but watched. the process only took him like 5 minutes

·
Super Moderator
208 Posts
its similar to the way you fix the ac whistle. something about disconnecting the battery and touching the connectors. theres a few youtube videos from what ive understood. i didnt do it myself but watched. the process only took him like 5 minutes
Okay thanks!

·
Registered
22 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
29 Posts
I've had this happening in my HB ST lately. Doesn't happen on a cold start, only when I drive somewhere, turn off the car and then turn it back on a little bit later. It lags and I have to let it sit for awhile before I can use it properly.

I'm curious if taking to the dealer is the only option or if there is a way to reset it myself.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback ST
239 Posts
Sometimes it's slow, sometimes it's slower. :) It's an Android system, so I just chalk it up to that. There may be some software updates.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback
26 Posts
This is happening with mine as well. I don't know of any fixes from Honda just yet.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport
84 Posts
I use android auto and its pretty quick and my screen has no issues, im even running android 12 on my phone, the only issues ive had was with apple car play on the ios side not working at all so far. no lock ups or glitching or sluggish screen at all

·
Registered
421 Posts
It takes a couple minutes for my Sirius satellite to come up fully, there is that dumb message screen every start up so that doesn't help. I've gotten used to it and I'm not in any hurry to hear music of the first couple minutes, I tend to have enough distractions to keep me busy either way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts