11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have my 2022 Civic Ex for a week it feels great to drive it if it weren't with the infotainment center everything would be the best. Honda passed the truth is very limited, I could say that even mediocre. now it does not show the texts like the previous generation. in the same way the resolution of the screen is very bad. I wonder what happened Honda?
Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer Tachometer Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Motor vehicle Gear shift Vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
I already have my 2022 Civic Ex for a week it feels great to drive it if it weren't with the infotainment center everything would be the best. Honda passed the truth is very limited, I could say that even mediocre. now it does not show the texts like the previous generation. in the same way the resolution of the screen is very bad. I wonder what happened Honda? View attachment 2440
View attachment 2437 View attachment 2438 View attachment 2439
Congrats on the new Civic @Kobalt. When you say "it does not show the texts like the previous generation" do you mean the screen is harder to read for you?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I already have my 2022 Civic Ex for a week it feels great to drive it if it weren't with the infotainment center everything would be the best. Honda passed the truth is very limited, I could say that even mediocre. now it does not show the texts like the previous generation. in the same way the resolution of the screen is very bad. I wonder what happened Honda?
It looks like the EX doesn't have the same dash/center stack as the touring, which is rather surprising to me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats on the new Civic! I agree with your evaluation. It really does drive well.
I've had my EX for a little more than 3 weeks ago. I've been pretty thrilled with the car so far.

With car-buying what it is these days, I bought it without being able to drive or get any hands-on experience prior to delivery...other than youtube. I'm used to driving something more expensive vehicles and am pleasantly surprised at how premium the EX feels.

You're right about the radio unit being basic, but it's pretty adequate using Apple Music over carplay which sounds significantly better than the radio.

I agree with everyone that this sound system is an area Honda should improve in the EX trim and/or make an upgrade available. I've seen a few people grip online about troubles with the new Bose system.

One other thing that feels cheap and out of place is the rear view mirror. It just feels small and plasticky and doesn't match the rest of the interior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts