11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I was debating on picking up a new civic hatch for my daily. Which obviously will be driven in the winter. Just curious if anyone has driven through winters with the HPD package? Did it hold up? I am really liking the look of it on the hatch.

Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback ST
183 Posts
Hey all,

I was debating on picking up a new civic hatch for my daily. Which obviously will be driven in the winter. Just curious if anyone has driven through winters with the HPD package? Did it hold up? I am really liking the look of it on the hatch.

Thanks
I was debating on getting it myself but decided not to. Love the clean lines of this hatchback design. It also seems kind of odd to have a wing like that on a 180hp economy car. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was debating on getting it myself but decided not to. Love the clean lines of this hatchback design. It also seems kind of odd to have a wing like that on a 180hp economy car. :)
I agree. May be kind of odd. But we know it's only 180hp. Not trying to sell it as more. I just enjoy the look. I still haven't jumped at it yet. Probably wait until spring. Maybe check out the si as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Every HFP/HPD skirt package ive installed in the past lasted through winter with no issues whatsoever. Bare in mind that I do wash my car often- at least twice a week - and I always have the car ceramic coated or the like from the get go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts