11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

How many miles can you drive on a full tank of gas? 405 city miles and 515 highway miles is what one 2022 Civic EX Sedan owner I know gets. Curious to know what everyone else is getting since it can vary.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the sport. When the dealer filled my tank when I purchased it it said that I had 400 miles till empty. The second time it said 365 miles till empty. Now every time I feel it it's around 320 miles till empty and I'm getting just over 26 mpg.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Exactly 300 on my sport. It hasn’t gone down though, slowly going up, but nothing near what they rated it for. We are not alone, the FB group has the sports and LXs absolutely tanking on mpgs. I’ve noticed as with mine, some duds out of Canada with a 7/21 manufacture date.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sport. 400 on the last tank (low fuel light was on). Mostly highway driving and I drive slow. MPGs usually around 35 to 40 in Normal mode with idle-stop turned off.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm getting terrible mpg driving in boston. 20mpg. Not even hitting 300 miles expected miles per tank.
I'm getting 26.4 driving in So Cal. I really thought I was going to be getting closer to 30 that's one reason why I chose the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts