11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting on my Civic SI, ordered July 7, and hit "In Transit" (not pending) on 7/26. How long did your orders take between getting VIN/In Transit to when it arrived at the dealer? Yes, I'm impatient, and yes I'm excited.

·
Registered
‘22 Civic Sport Hatchback in Boost Blue Pearl
23 Posts
I don’t know when my car actually went to “In Transit” status, but it went from pending transit to delivered in 6 days which isn’t bad at all. I’ve heard there’s a huge backlog of completed Civics at the factories waiting to be shipped because of a shortage of truck drivers.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don’t know when my car actually went to “In Transit” status, but it went from pending transit to delivered in 6 days which isn’t bad at all. I’ve heard there’s a huge backlog of completed Civics at the factories waiting to be shipped because of a shortage of truck drivers.
See now that’s what I’m hoping for. My salesman does not have an idea of the delivery, which tells me either I’ve got a bit or the truck comes when it comes. It’s not pending so I believe it’s got an allocated truck and is probably on the road.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a Black SI with a build date of 8-21 to 8-25 and estimated delivery of 9-10. Let's see how accurate that is. Trading in my 22 sport hatch, so I have to hide it in the garage and not touch it for the next month. I got my purchase price at trade in.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Received my car yesterday! I ordered my vehicle (that was already allocated that same day) on July 7th. On July 26th, I received and VIN. Car was delivered on August 5. Car picked up August 6th. Loving my SI, It’s a lot more car than the Sport was!

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport 2.Sloooow.....
87 Posts
Received my car yesterday! I ordered my vehicle (that was already allocated that same day) on July 7th. On July 26th, I received and VIN. Car was delivered on August 5. Car picked up August 6th. Loving my SI, It’s a lot more car than the Sport was!
That is ridiculously fast for 2022... Where are you located?

·
Registered
‘22 Civic Sport Hatchback in Boost Blue Pearl
23 Posts
Wow I thought my 30 day turnaround was fast, but you’ve got me beat!

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
7 Posts
Lol. Must be nice for you guys.

Been waiting for my 22 MGM Hatchback Sport Touring since January 27th. So 6 1/2 months and no actual solid information. My build date has been pushed back 4-5 times and my dealer still has no clue if it has been built yet or not.

It is what it is at this point I guess. :unsure:

·
Registered
2022 Civic Si
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool! I'm in WI with one allocated around the same time, but I still have heard nothing :( What color Si did you get? Just wondering if it's one that I called a dealer about to see if it's incoming while I have been impatiently waiting on word for my allocation. :)
Aegean Blue SI. I've heard I'm very lucky with my turnaround time! Came from a 22 Sport, and I must say its amazing the difference. Completely different car. Has much more pep, is much stiffer, much better mileage, etc, etc. It's worth the wait!

·
Registered
19 Posts
So I have no personal experience with this because my car in in production right now but my sales representative told me that he's been seeing cars with deliveries about 3 weeks after the build date. Also I'm located in Alabama, as I'm sure that makes a difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Aegean Blue SI. I've heard I'm very lucky with my turnaround time! Came from a 22 Sport, and I must say its amazing the difference. Completely different car. Has much more pep, is much stiffer, much better mileage, etc, etc. It's worth the wait!
Cool! Aegean Blue is my favorite for the Si... I had an Aegean Blue 10th Gen Civic EX-L (2017 model year) which I specifically requested (ya know, back when there was inventory). I had done a test drive on the 10th Gen Si sometime in the past couple years and absolutely loved that. If automotive journalists are right, this one will be even better than how that Si was. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts