11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Anyone here tried to adjusted that Hood gap by moving the hood adjuster cushions (lithe rubber stops).
The sedan has more of this issue but I have seen some hatches that had a gap above the headlights.

Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport HPD
81 Posts
Hey guys
Anyone here tried to adjusted that Hood gap by moving the hood adjuster cushions (lithe rubber stops).
The sedan has more of this issue but I have seen some hatches that had a gap above the headlights.

View attachment 4620
Mine looks like this. I don't mind the gap actually, I just wish it went all the way across. I think it is a poor fitting header panel rather than the hood being too high. The body panel above the headlights should have a better fitment in my opinion. I want to see the same gap all the way around the hood. I have yet to try any adjustment to this panel, but have it on my agenda of things to do.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Sport HPD
81 Posts
My hatch looks perfect, so I would assume that they can be adjusted.
View attachment 4621
I hope this is the case and I can adjust mine. If not Honda fixed the panel before the hatch production. Could be why the grill changed from sedan to hatch. But yes yours looks great that is what I have in mind for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts