11th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
And 2nd practice now too. That's nuts.

I like the guy and I think he's a great driver. But I also think this show just how dominant the Mercedes is.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. That car they've built is just incredible. To his credit Russell had a great race in Bahrain, too bad his team let him down.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Oh shit did they ever. What an absolute clusterfuck for Mercedes.

I'm just so pissed that Verstappen was out on the first lap. He really could have won this one. Even if Mercedes hadn't fucked up.

Looks like LeClerc is getting penalized for what he did. That's fair, but it doesn't bring back Verstappen's race.

http://instagr.am/p/CIeDBigBEA0/
I swear Verstappen has 5 or 6 DNFs this year and he's still 3rd!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yup, just checked and 5 DNFs. And I think most of them were mechanical.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
In related Honda F1 news, I hear Pierre Gasly is doing an AMA soon. Can anyone confirm? Links?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
PS. Sucks that Russell is back at Williams this weekend. The F1 off-season is going to be painful... although I can't wait for this season of Netflix Drive to Survive. Have you guys watched that at all?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
More importantly, I just saw this morning that Red Bull officially signed Sergio Perez!

At long last!

I think having Perez in that car will be fantastic. I don't think he's quite as good as Verstappen but he's MUCH closer than Albon was or I think will ever be.

If RedBull are smart, they'll make sure he plays the team game so they can fully battle Hamilton and Botas.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts