11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the previous Civics before it, there should be countless options for modifications with this 11th gen Civic.

For anyone that's planning on doing some mods to their car, what's the first thing you're going to? For me I'm thinking of getting the windows tinted and I'm going to for a set of summer wheels, maybe something like a Cosmis R1.

·
Registered
75 Posts
It really depends on what I get. If Honda offers decent tires from the factory I'll stick with those. If not.. then tires.

After that, cold air intake and a suspension setup. Probably something mild to start.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really depends on what I get. If Honda offers decent tires from the factory I'll stick with those. If not.. then tires.

After that, cold air intake and a suspension setup. Probably something mild to start.
Are there a particular set of tires that you go with? For summer tires, I like Bridgestone Potenza RE-11's.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a bad choice. I like the Potenza RE-050A tires. I think I had those on my old S2000.

I love the Michelin Pilot Sport (anything), but they are so damn expensive.

For now, maybe the Toyo Prozes Sport.
You can never go wrong with Pilots, but yeah the price is a lot. I've never used Toyos before I hear they're pretty solid as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts