11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm pretty happy with the power levels and handling of my 2022 Si, I don't plan on doiing any performance mods. But I was sorry to see that Honda didn't give this car some emblems and decals to spruce it up a bit. I ordered a number of decals and emblems and will install them as they come in. So far I have one set of decals installed tonight.

I ordered the Earth Dreams vtec turbo metal plate for the valvecover, which is omitted on this generation but included on past Civics. The valvecover has the actual outline for it, but it was left out. I will install it when it arrives. I painted the raised Honda logo lettering on the valvecover blue as well.

I ordered a chrome metal VTEC emblem for the trunk lid, will install it when it arrives.

I ordered a steering wheel red Honda emblem (J's Racing stye), will slap it on when it arrives.

I ordered a VTEC TURBO decal from the 10th gen Type R , not sure where it will go , I will play around with it when it arrives, maybe on the rear glass or the rear spoiler ?

The 10th Generation Canadian models came with the Turbo decal on the lower rockers on both sides of the car, the 11th gens did not get that. These decals arrived today and I just put them on the lower rockers, I like them, and they are a nice size as they are subtle and not too loud. I also have some VTEC stickers that I could use in place of the TURBO stickers if I grow old of the TURBO decals in the future. You can see the VTEC one in the picture below, but I will use the TURBO decals for now as I like them. I will add more pictures as the other decals and emblems arrive. Thanks for reading.

Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I collect Asimo's of varying sizes and materials. i always wanted to buckle one in the rear seat of a Honda, now's my chance given that I have an Si. I don't carry rear seat passengers so it will be cool to have my 23 inch Asimo sitting back there.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My back seat driver arrived today, he is getting belted into the rear passenger seat. 23 inches tall, huge noggin on him, lol, about the size of a toddler.

Furniture Chair Window Comfort Automotive design

1 - 5 of 5 Posts