11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2022 civic sport had a deer run smack into the side of it. Smashed the drivers side rear view mirror. That was 3 months ago. Still unable to get a replacement mirror from Honda. Does anyone know of a source for a 2022 side view mirror? I can’t even get Honda to return my calls or emails… Pretty shameful Honda.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dumb question, but have you tried a dealership parts center to see if they can order you one or is "Honda" a dealership in your post? Try calling online vendors, majestic honda, bernardi honda, college hills honda, to see if they can source one for you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My 2022 civic sport had a deer run smack into the side of it. Smashed the drivers side rear view mirror. That was 3 months ago. Still unable to get a replacement mirror from Honda. Does anyone know of a source for a 2022 side view mirror? I can’t even get Honda to return my calls or emails… Pretty shameful Honda.
If you're reaching out to Honda corporate, what do you expect them to do?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I suggest calling around to as many local dealers you can.
If that doesn't work, try going through a body shop.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you're reaching out to Honda corporate, what do you expect them to do?
I expect the local rep to at least acknowledge me. Nothing from honda…. I cant imagine that honda has released a vehicle into the wild without the spare parts to back it up. But it looks like that is exactly what they did. I would pay to have the mirror shipped fedex from Japan if I had to. But no one at honda seems interested in customer service.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I expect the local rep to at least acknowledge me. Nothing from honda…. I cant imagine that honda has released a vehicle into the wild without the spare parts to back it up. But it looks like that is exactly what they did. I would pay to have the mirror shipped fedex from Japan if I had to. But no one at honda seems interested in customer service.
That's common with any new vehicle release, just exacerbated in this case by the supply chain issues and the fact they're focusing production on their most profitable vehicles. I guess you (and anybody else who needs spare parts) will have to play the waiting game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts