11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my civic today, I got some of the HPD packages on it as well. Haven’t seen many pictures of the touring with this package so I figured I’d share! Pictures don’t do it justice, looks amazing in person!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks good. Might consider this. Wonder if any of these can be purchased separately?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice looking accents. Kind of looks like mazda 3, especially in mazda color. How much did you pay all total?
I’m in Canada so prices are for here but they gave me about $600 off on the hpd package and the car came to around 35k after taxes and all the other fees

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good. Might consider this. Wonder if any of these can be purchased separately?
Yeah so the accents were all bought separately. I just got them through the dealer and the price you pay includes installation from them. It took them maybe and hour and a bit to install them

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just got my civic today, I got some of the HPD packages on it as well. Haven’t seen many pictures of the touring with this package so I figured I’d share! Pictures don’t do it justice, looks amazing in person!
Wow @AaronGiib that looks amazing! Love the black accents on the red car.

Can you share some more pics? Those ones look kind of small to me. I want to get another idea if red might actually be the color I want. HRM....

·
Registered
547 Posts
Congratulations @AaronGiib! Your Touring looks great with the HPD pieces. Have you owned other Civics in the past?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts