11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!
We just picked up the 2022 Honda Civic EX today.
We are currently living in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada :)
This is our first new car to purchase and we are excited to drive this car.

Thank you!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hello guys!
We just picked up the 2022 Honda Civic EX today.
We are currently living in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada :)
This is our first new car to purchase and we are excited to drive this car.

Thank you!
Congratulations on picking up your new Civic @Kimpossible! Welcome to the forum! Were you looking at any other cars before going with the Civic?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on picking up your new Civic @Kimpossible! Welcome to the forum! Were you looking at any other cars before going with the Civic?
Thank you !

We were looking at Hyundai Elantra and Kia Forte and Mazda 3. We didn't like the infotainment of Mazda and interior quality for Hyundai and Kia ( + resale value )

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome from Edmonton, AB! I've always wanted an EX, but I'm 6'3", so my head goes into the Sun roof, Lol. I'm stuck with the LX, but I do love it. I've got a platinum white pearl one too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All OK with the white pearl? I noticed your thread about the rust spot and paint quality disappeared almost as soon as you wrote it.
I think so :(
I don't know why it is gone, maybe the admin decided I am giving confusion to the other members?
Maybe I am too obsessive, I gave up now lol

I thought it was rust and it looked like rust, after the posting, I decided to clean it really gently and it disappeared.
I still have no idea how that area got cracked, even If I tried to purposely crack on that site it is really hard, I didn't notice it until the second day.
This is the first car we bought so lesson learnt, I will check everything thoroughly before sign off everything.
All OK with the white pearl? I noticed your thread about the rust spot and paint quality disappeared almost as soon as you wrote it.
Hi :) yeah, I don't know my posting got deleted, I managed to contact the dealership and they will fix it for us.
(the chip). I didn't bother to ask about the rubber part. I think they will just do paint up that side.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome from Edmonton, AB! I've always wanted an EX, but I'm 6'3", so my head goes into the Sun roof, Lol. I'm stuck with the LX, but I do love it. I've got a platinum white pearl one too.
Hello ! yeah I am around 181cm and I can tell if you are 6.3 feet, you won't fit haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts