11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here. I am really excited about the 2022 Civic. I am a Honda girl from way back, bought my first in 1986! Waiting for the Tourings to show up at my Northern California dealership. We’ve bought so many cars from our local dealer that we have a sales person who keeps me updated!

·
Registered
560 Posts
New here. I am really excited about the 2022 Civic. I am a Honda girl from way back, bought my first in 1986! Waiting for the Tourings to show up at my Northern California dealership. We’ve bought so many cars from our local dealer that we have a sales person who keeps me updated!
Hey @Caddict Welcome to the forum!

Has your sales person give you any additional info on when they expect deliveries?

What other Hondas have you owned?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Has your sales person give you any additional info on when they expect deliveries?

She has been on vacation, I am going to text her today.

I’ve owned:

Civic
1986 Hatchback
2000 Coupe
2016 Touring

Accord
1989 LX
2005 EX
2013 Touring
2016 Touring
2018 Touring

Ridgeline 2018

My oldest son has owned several Civic Hatchbacks, he kept wrecking them!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Visited the dealership today. They are saying same thing we’ve been hearing. A week or so. They are expecting the base models first, with Touring right after. They have a silver Touring coming in a ‘few weeks’. I put a refundable deposit down. Waiting for Aegean Blue.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Visited the dealership today. They are saying same thing we’ve been hearing. A week or so. They are expecting the base models first, with Touring right after. They have a silver Touring coming in a ‘few weeks’. I put a refundable deposit down. Waiting for Aegean Blue.
WOW! You are very brave person. Buying new car in its first year?!? Unless you are leasing it then who cares...?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve been driving a Honda of one model or another since 1986. The worst problem I ever had was in my 1986 Civic Hatchback. The windshield wipers stopped working. Honda took care of me. I trust the brand. I’m driving an Acura ILX vSpec and I hate it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts