11th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
You are 100% right!!馃憤 I have always wanted a NSX since the first renderings came out. I'm very lucky to have experienced most of the exotics on the market, family members have an extensive list! (720S, GT2-RS, 911 Turbo, Lamborghinis and Ferraris ect.) I always wanted a reliable supercar that I didn't have to spend a lot of time on to keep running! The NSX is exactly that car. There is a guy I know of that has 85,000 miles on his 17' NSX with a tune and bolt-ons that hasn't ever broken ANYTHING...馃槺 Lots of the brands I listed require extensive work to keep them running, even out of the car repairs. NOT FOR ME!!馃ぃ
Yeah if I had the means to afford a car like that I'd rather spend it driving the car rather than getting familiar with my dealer's mechanic :LOL:. I love when people like the guy you know actually drive their cars the way they're supposed to.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yeah if I had the means to afford a car like that I'd rather spend it driving the car rather than getting familiar with my dealer's mechanic :LOL:. I love when people like the guy you know actually drive their cars the way they're supposed to.
The NSX is just as comfortable and daily use capable as my Type R....it's honestly mind-boggling that it such a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde experience! Reliability is the icing on the cake without a doubt.

Registered
The NSX is just as comfortable and daily use capable as my Type R....it's honestly mind-boggling that it such a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde experience! Reliability is the icing on the cake without a doubt.
Have you ever driven it in full electric mode? I know it doesn't have a big range but I always wondered what it's like.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Have you ever driven it in full electric mode? I know it doesn't have a big range but I always wondered what it's like.
I actually do it all the time!馃ぃ Honestly it's pretty fun..,in traffic or in town it just creeps along. In Sport mode it does it with light throttle and on flat roads it comes in and out seamlessly to around 45 mph. If you put it in Quiet mode it stays active with more throttle. I've been on EV to just over 50mph. with the right road conditions ( very flat road or slight decline) I've gotten 27 plus mpg around town plenty of times!馃ぃ The best part is it regenerates the Hybrid battery with braking and deceleration so it charges itself constantly.

Registered
"Honda confirmed the Type R, as well as the Si, will retain three pedals, and the automaker didn't rule out a quick-shifting dual-clutch automatic transmission, either鈥攕omething the Veloster N now has."

I hope they go through with DCT. Acura had it long enough to trickle down to us.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts