11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
My Si seats will get super hot, not quickly but eventually they get to the very hot temp if you use setting number three. Technically they should be the same I can't see them using different heaters on the Si model, but It is possible. Do you have three settings ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found mine get really hot, really quick. Not entirely sure how it works, but depending on how I drive (aggressively or not) they will heat up faster and ultimately emit more heat the harder I drive.
I went for a 2 hour ride and my friend and I both though that the seats didn't get hot. He has the previous generation civic and his seats get crazy hot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Si seats will get super hot, not quickly but eventually they get to the very hot temp if you use setting number three. Technically they should be the same I can't see them using different heaters on the Si model, but It is possible. Do you have three settings ?
Yes you can press the button for 3 different settings.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yes you can press the button for 3 different settings.

In winter I wear warm pants, long john thermals, and a big puffy coat and gloves , so heated seats and heated steering wheel really aren't much use to me, and my Si can't use remote start. If I was to wear regular pants and no jacket I could feel the heat more, and setting three is hot enough to definitely feel.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here in the US I had to buy a heated seat add-on for the sports model plugged into my cigarette lighter with my aching back and cold weather best 30 bucks I spent. Thank you China.

If I am forced to go to dealer I will make sure to take it off they will not take responsibility for anything and blame the user.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts