11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one that notice the lack of a heated seat button in the Si? I really hope that isn’t the case because in Chicago heated seats make a difference haha.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Am I the only one that notice the lack of a heated seat button in the Si? I really hope that isn’t the case because in Chicago heated seats make a difference haha.
As a fellow Chicagoland-dweller; no, you aren't the only one who noticed. Honda seems to be reverting to the same thing they did with the 9th-gen Si - Canadian-market cars get heated seats (and a few other nice features), but US-market cars do not. Major bummer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a fellow Chicagoland-dweller; no, you aren't the only one who noticed. Honda seems to be reverting to the same thing they did with the 9th-gen Si - Canadian-market cars get heated seats (and a few other nice features), but US-market cars do not. Major bummer.
Yeah I don’t like that haha. I’m already leaning towards a touring because they didn’t make any major engine changes besides taking away horsepower. Idk…

·
Registered
35 Posts
As a Canadian, Idk if i could live without my heated seats and steering wheel, i've been using it for a few weeks now already.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah I don’t like that haha. I’m already leaning towards a touring because they didn’t make any major engine changes besides taking away horsepower. Idk…
See, I think Honda just hates people like me.
I prefer the sedan over the hatchback (I'm sure I'm in the minority), and I want the extra sound-deadening and tech features of the Touring trim, but I also want the Si engine, transmission, suspension, and brakes.
I wonder if Honda will ever do the ala carte thing like Ford is trying?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See, I think Honda just hates people like me.
I prefer the sedan over the hatchback (I'm sure I'm in the minority), and I want the extra sound-deadening and tech features of the Touring trim, but I also want the Si engine, transmission, suspension, and brakes.
I wonder if Honda will ever do the ala carte thing like Ford is trying?
I strongly doubt it haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts