11th Gen Civic Forum banner

Hatchback Touring now in my Garage!

7K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Saint Kent 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Apparently it's made for the Chinese market only

Which is a "low-slung small SUV" form, so really it's just the similarity of a rear hatch plus dual exhausts embedded in/under the rear bumper

I am guessing that if one panned back further, this Evos would look much more like the HR-V than the Civic HB

#18 ·
Maaan! CONGRATS!!!
I saw you mention this in another thread... funny I also had a 2016 Civic Touring (one of the first in my area) and sold it in July.
I've been waiting for months for this to release. I've been carless, borrowing my g/f's car when I need to go somewhere! My local dealer said they will let me know when I am able to preorder it. Crickets.

Did you preorder yours or reserve it or something?
I'm going Sport Touring as well.

How do you like the interior compared to the 2016 Touring?
I have to admit, the first time I saw photos of the 11th gen hatchback I was really thrown off.
I hated how conservative the appearance was compared to 10th gen... and hated the interior.
I almost bought a 2021 Civic Hatchback instead.
Then after a month or so I fell in love with the 11th gen, and the 10th gen now looks well... overly dramatic and kinda goofy to me! They really really went bold with 10th gen. It was great for a time but I'm ready for this.

How do you like the Bose sound system? I was never impressed with the 2016 Civic Touring sound system.

Thanks!!

#20 ·
I didn’t preorder, my dealer had a ”coming soon” listing on their website. I called for availability and went right over to put a deposit. Eight days later (Tuesday) the dealer called to tell me it was in. I find it much improved over the 2016 Touring. Better steering, digital dash and infotainment is amazing, love the looks of the hatch, so much space in the back, seats are much improved, back sear legroom is awesome, parking sensors work very well (front and rear), I could go on and on…I agree about the 2016 sound system, the Bose in the 2022 is a huge improvement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.