11th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
How were you able to preorder one? =D
I didn't, I called my local dealership about a 2021 that ended up being sold, and I just so happened to call right after they got their first 2022 allotment for a civic hatchback and it was a sport touring MGM cvt, although I would say my "preferred" model would be a 6-speed, I plan on upgrading in a few years and this will be a commuter so I put a deposit.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I didn’t preorder, my dealer had a ”coming soon” listing on their website. I called for availability and went right over to put a deposit. Eight days later (Tuesday) the dealer called to tell me it was in. I find it much improved over the 2016 Touring. Better steering, digital dash and infotainment is amazing, love the looks of the hatch, so much space in the back, seats are much improved, back sear legroom is awesome, parking sensors work very well (front and rear), I could go on and on…I agree about the 2016 sound system, the Bose in the 2022 is a huge improvement.
How are you liking the rear hatch opening? Is it better than the 10th Gen?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
How are you liking the rear hatch opening? Is it better than the 10th Gen?
I am liking it very much. Very easy to get your stuff in an put. Also, the opening is quite low to the ground. I can’t compare to 10th gen since I did not own one.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts