11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Rally Red)
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Hands Free Link (HFL) Voice Command is so much better improved on the 11th Generation Honda Civic than in the 10th Generation Honda Civic I used to own. Making a call or receiving a call is intuitive and I like the voice equalizer that displays when talking to Voice Commands.

·
Registered
511 Posts
The Hands Free Link (HFL) Voice Command is so much better improved on the 11th Generation Honda Civic than in the 10th Generation Honda Civic I used to own. Making a call or receiving a call is intuitive and I like the voice equalizer that displays when talking to Voice Commands.
View attachment 2738
The voice equalizer is a funky touch. How has it been for you when you use the other commands? Like for music or climate control?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The voice equalizer is a funky touch. How has it been for you when you use the other commands? Like for music or climate control?
There are no commands for climate control as you can see in the photo. Voice commands for Music isn't available as you can see the Music title has been greyed out. My music file library only contains some English language music.

All in all, the HFL is what it stands for (Hands Free Link) focusing on hands free telephony in the car.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Curious to know what smartphone you are using it with @Exhile
Hopefully the experience will be consistent regardless of what type of smartphone we use.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Curious to know what smartphone you are using it with @Exhile
Hopefully the experience will be consistent regardless of what type of smartphone we use.
Yeah, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with my Civic Touring. I had to make a call with the smartphone to get the call history and phone contacts to sync because initially the automotive head unit couldn't sync them. I noticed there are a lot more iPhone users than Android users on the forum but like you said the HFL should function fully regardless of smartphone brand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts