11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I debated whether to try this myself but decided I'd rather have a pro work on my new car. Glad I did as the shop did a flawless job in just over 2 hrs. Probably take me 2 wks and plenty of cursing. Anyway, decided to just do an "eyebrow" on the windshield. As for the tint % I will only say that legal in my state is 25% for all windows except the back which is 10%.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Mic!

What type of window tint did you get?
Curious to know with all the options on the market these days.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum @Mic!

What type of window tint did you get?
Curious to know with all the options on the market these days.
Carbon tint. They had just finished an Escalade when I walked in the shop, and it looked amazing. I simply pointed to it and said....."That's what I want".:cool:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Carbon tint. They had just finished an Escalade when I walked in the shop, and it looked amazing. I simply pointed to it and said....."That's what I want".:cool:
Nice!
Do you always get your cars tinted and if so, is there a noticeable difference between what you usually get and carbon tint?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice!
Do you always get your cars tinted and if so, is there a noticeable difference between what you usually get and carbon tint?
Actually this is the first vehicle I have ever brought to a shop for tinting. A had a couple of Mustang GT's 84/86 that the dealer tinted but it's been too long and I couldn't tell you what they used.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts