I think what others on here are alluding to is the fact that you have chosen "interesting" additions to your vehicle.
You can't expect not to get roasted over some of your choices, which include:
1) non-sanctioned (Honda) turbo decals on both sides
2) fake fender vents
3) the "Rolls Royce" Honda hood ornament
4) some strange badge in front of the side mirrors that no one has alluded to
5) the heartbeat decal on the gas filler door
6) c'mon, you couldn't have told the dealership not to slap on their logo on the rear?!
There was a saying years ago: that guy ordered everything off the (AutoZone) catalog.
I don't know where you're going, but please stop before it's too late.
Thanks for your feed back! I learned a few things:
- Don't tell anybody you drive a car with a "turbo" engine unless Honda gives you permission first. (Didn't know Honda sanctioned "stickers"....hmm?)
- Installing a Hood ornament on a car that costs less than $435K and is not a "Rolls Royce" is taboo even if it has an "H" for Honda and you're pretty much the only one in North America with it on your car (although thousands of others have purchased the same model car.)
- While this forum just loves to rage against dealers, my Dealership (East Coast Honda) is the Number One Honda Dealer on the U. S. east coast and treats me right as a customer. After contemplating removing it, I wanted to leave it on as a local "status symbol" for all the tourists that visit Myrtle Beach each year. P.S. Their sticker came in "black" - lol
- I admit the "fake fender vents", the strange badges in front of the side mirrors, and the "heartbeat" decal on the gas tank door are over the top - guilty as charged!
As to "please stop before it's too late" .... Baby I haven't even opened the hood yet! LMAO!!!!!